Monday, August 13, 2012

Lost in London

So we spent the last 2 weeks trying to find Olympic events, but couldn't. The only thing found really was this monument thing not knowing what to do we rested and I sat on this loin thing by the water.
I told Zoey if she show her big boobs someone might help us!


Sure enough as soon as she did these four guys cam walking across the street to us, but passed by with out saying a word.
We were going to look in the phone booth for addresses of places but didn't know the names of them.

 So we sat and waited for a bus to come.

 But we got tired of waiting.
We found this British bed we  were going to get naughty on but they wouldn't let us!
I said "I though all we need was love?"
But I guess money too.









Oh well I think we missed the entire Olympics!

No comments:

Post a Comment