Thursday, August 16, 2018

Sex Challenge!!

So Sandy and I had a sex challenge going and pretty simple it was to have sex with a black man by mid August and get pictures.

For her it was super easy she already had a old sex partner scheduled. For me not so simple, I went to Black Cat's  the day the challenge was started and not a single guy IMed me. I take that back the guy Sandy was going to fuck was there and knew who I was from Sandy, he IMed. No I didn't fuck him that would be like no challenge at all, maybe a tad bit harder then the challenge was for Sandy.

So on Tuesday a day before the challenge was over and with added pressure I went back to Black Cats. I wanted someone that hopefully didn't know who I was, even though the guy I got seemed to of thoroughly read my profile. After a dance it was to my Debauchery Modern Swingers Bed on the beach. Yes they give me some free stuff and when I use it I give them credit, it's one of my best beds right now so go get one!!

So anyways here are the pictures!!





 Click "Read more" to see the rest!!










No comments:

Post a Comment