Thursday, August 5, 2021

On The Set Of My Next Movie

Ok, so I'm finally getting over this pandemic shit.
In RL moved to a bigger place, I found out having my GF work from home and then even worse sharing an office with her made for not much privacy for SL.

So we moved to a bigger place and I got my own office and this week she went back to her out of the house office. I have privacy now that I can build a set, shoot, and edit movies again!! 
 
Big productions like Intergalactic SLUTS are not easy, I would love to finish the series and have everyone see the ending I wrote. I do have 1 more episode of IGS filmed, it just needs a few weeks of editing. 
 
But having not filmed since January 2020.  I need to start with something more simple, smaller, easier. Don't get me wrong I have 4 feature length movies I want to make and the next film that I make will be 1/6  of a feature movie. Thinking of doing a 90 minute movie is a daunting task, so I'm going to break it into 6 pieces or scenes. 15 minutes I can deal with that. Anyway I'm excited to start filming again and just wanted to show you all the set to my next movie, it will be 15 minutes long and called "How It Started"

No comments:

Post a Comment