Friday, October 29, 2021

Scream 25

Movie Stills 

Parody of the original Scream movie that was released 25 years ago (with sex)!!

STARRING: MissEmily23 & Chase Stone
FEATURING: Kendall Plamer
 
There are some twists and turns in this movie so Kendall won't be shown here nor anything from the ending of my version of Scream!!
 





Click "Read more" to see the rest and the sex!!












So I was trying super hard and stressing myself out about being done with this before or on Halloween but I'm not going to make it!!
This movie took Chase and I 3 days at the beginning of October to film, then I came back 2 more to film my solo parts. It's taking just as many weeks to edit, and I want to get it done right!!

I'm planning to release the movie next Friday, thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment